The Early Childhood Council of Boulder County would like to walk alongside programs interested in engaging in and learning about the Colorado Shines System. ECCBC supports quality incentive programs designed to help child care centers, preschools, and family child care providers understand the factors that the state uses to determine quality and strengthen those elements within their program. If you are interested in applying for individualized support and funding for materials, please reach out to Nicole Malone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check out some testimonials from last year’s participants below.
The ECCBC Quality Support Program would like to keep in touch with an every other month newsletter that contains interesting articles, helpful updates and exciting opportunities. With every issue you’ll also find the most recent providers to receive a Level 3-5 quality rating and new suggestions in our Materials Corner, where we will post examples of quality learning materials and how they connect to ITERS, ECERS, and FCCERS and the Colorado Early Learning and Development Guidelines (ELDG).
- May/Jun 2022 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
- Mar/Apr 2022 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
- Jan/Feb 2022 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
- Nov/Dec 2021 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
– Boulder County Public Health flyer – Tips for Safer Winter Break
- Sep/Oct 2021 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
- May/Aug 2021 ECCBC Quality Support Program newsletter paused due to staffing changes
- Mar/Apr 2021 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter
- Jan/Feb 2021 ECCBC Quality Support Program Newsletter