The 2020-2021 Quality Nights series is all about supporting relationships in early childhood, with each monthly session highlighting a different essential relationship within our work. We welcome all early childhood professionals – directors, staff and family child care home providers. Join us to develop a supportive community of sharing stories, ideas, and resources!
- $5 a session.
- FREE for providers in our 2020-2021 Grant Cohort.
- Receive 2 clock hours of professional development per session – certificates will be given at the end of the series with clock hours for each session attended, total 2-16 hours.
- Participants that attend 6 or more sessions may also qualify for 2 additional points for the series when applying for an EC Professional Credential 2.0 on PDIS.
Click here to download the flyer with the dates and learning domains for all eight sessions.
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, online Zoom meeting
Relating to Regulations in Health, Safety, and Nutrition: Understanding expectations of professional relationships with state organizations – establishing policies to ensure proper and consistent implementation of child care rules, health care practices, and promotion of continuous growth in program and individual teaching practices. Supporting state – provider relationships.
Register here for this session. Participants must live or work in Boulder County. Confirmation and zoom link will be sent in e-mail on the Friday prior to the session.
Save the dates for these upcoming sessions:
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, online Zoom meeting
Replenishing Your Self in Teaching Practices: Understanding common sources and learning to identify indicators of chronic of stress are imperative in good self-care. Explore ways we can deliberately take care of our mental, emotional, and physical health to provide a better impact in our early childhood programs.
- Snow Date – May 19, 2021
For more information about Quality Nights, contact Nicole Malone, ECCBC Senior Quality Support Navigator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-548-3985.