Pyramid Plus Approach Incentive Program
The Pyramid Plus Approach Incentive Program, sponsored by the Boulder County Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP), the Temple Hoyne Buell Foundation and the Early Childhood Council of Boulder County (ECCBC), is a program designed to reimburse course fees for a limited number of individuals who have completed the 18 Pyramid Plus training sessions on evidence-based practices which support social emotional competence and address challenging behavior in young children, birth – 5 years old.
For more information about the Colorado Pyramid Plus Center visit: Pyramid Colorado | Healthy Child Care Colorado
Applications are now being accepted for the 2024 Pyramid Plus Incentive. Applications will be accepted until August 15, 2024.
The Pyramid Plus Approach Incentive Program reimburses course fees (up to $425) for individuals who have completed the 18 Pyramid Plus Approach Training sessions between September 2023 and December 2023.
*Incentives are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis based on funds available.
- Pyramid Plus Approach Incentive Requirements:
- Must have completed Pyramid Plus training sessions in September 2023 - December 2023.
- Must live and/or work in Boulder County at the time the training is taken, and when applying for the incentive.
- Must presently be employed at least 20 hours per week as an ECE professional at a licensed center or family child care home or eligibility approved by ECCBC.
- Must submit a completed Pyramid Plus Approach Incentive application packet along with a copy of your certificate of completion for the Pyramid Plus Approach training completed.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view the Pyramid Plus Approach Incentive Flyer
Additional Scholarship Programs Now Available
- Front Range Community College Start Your Career in Early Childhood Education for Free! Right now, all of FRCC’s early childhood education degrees and certificates are available at no cost to students. Tuition, fees, course materials and other costs are completely covered by the state of Colorado. Click here for more information in English. Click here for more information in Spanish.
- T.E.A.C.H Early Childhood Colorado Scholarship Opportunity The T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® COLORADO Scholarship Program offers early childhood education program directors and teachers a pathway to pursue higher education.
For more information visit: T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® COLORADO Scholarship Program - Early Childhood Council Leadership Alliance (ECCLA) (ecclacolorado.org)