February 18th, 2021
Greetings from the Child Care Resource and Referral office at the Early Childhood Council of Boulder County
|What’s a CCR&R|
Please update your available slots!
We continue seeing more parents looking for care. If you are not able to accept new families due to challenges brought on by COVID, please let us know that at the link below. Thank you!
To update with the state, Colorado Shines Child Care Referral at Mile High United Way– Text “CC OPEN” to 898-211 to indicate that you have openings.
To update with ECCBC click the link below please.
|Longmont -Niwot- Hygiene-Lyons-Mead Area|
|Programas de habla Español|
News Everyone Can Use
- Tax Resources for Coloradoans from Get Ahead Colorado
- Please visit NAEYC’s Celebrating Educators webpage to recognize a peer or colleague with a personalized NAEYC “Thank You!” Let them know how appreciative you are of what they do each day.
- Happening Now: Wave 2 of COVID-19 Research by Early Milestones Colorado
- CDA Scholarship Application Now Open
- Apply to become an ECHO Site! Looking to enhance the quality of your outdoor space through nature play and learning? Become a 2021 ECHO Site!
- ABCD wants to make sure all CO children are on track to thrive! We need your voice to ensure that parents are being supported. Participants could earn a $10 gift card! English and Spanish. Also, here are some upcoming training opportunities from ABCD: Working Together to Support Early Childhood Development
|Click Here to access our Training Calendars|
Trainings and opportunities available
Sponsored by ECCBC at no to low cost:
- Spanish Infant/Toddler huddles are back! See our flyer here.
- Quality Nights with ECCBC: Wednesday, February 24- Connecting to Your Local Community in Family and Community Partnership: Review the wonderful sources of support available in Boulder County and explore ways to provide resources to the families you serve. Maximize on your program location by identifying local services and developing valuable relationships. Register here.
- Save the date! Summer 2021 Expanding Quality in infant & Toddler Care (EQIT) Virtual Training Series – General online application opens Monday, April 5
Sponsored by Community Partners:
- Please see all partner flyers in our February training calendar.
- Early Intervention Town Hall by Imagine!: If you support parents of young children and their families in Boulder or Broomfield counties- this is for you!
Sponsored by Other Organizations:
- Healthy Childcare Colorado Trainings
- RMECC is virtual and FREE in March!
- Native American/Indigenous FREE Public Health Virtual Workshop Series
- New Professional Development Information System (PDIS) Courses
If you have a training you would like us to promote, please contact Emily Robbins, the ECCBC Professional Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for all you do to serve the children of Boulder County!
Recursos en Español
- ¿Usted tiene o tendrá en el futuro una guardería en Colorado? ECCLA tiene fondos disponibles para iniciar, mantener o expandir el funcionamiento, aumentar la capacidad autorizada y reducir el número de cierres de guarderías familiares. ¡Solicite financiación hoy! Las solicitudes vencen el 29 de marzo de 2021. Obtenga más información en www.ecclacolorado.org/fcchgrant/
- Sucediendo Ahora: Segunda ola de la investigación COVID-19
- Nuevos cursos del Sistema de Información para el Desarrollo Profesional (PDIS, por sus siglas en inglés)
- Next Directors Group meeting- Feb 22nd 1pm. Please respond to this email for meeting information.
- McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership is hosting the Leadership Connections National Conference April 28-30
Family Child Care Corner
- Next Family Childcare Group meeting with BCFCCA– March 8th 2021 6pm followed by free training on FLIP-IT by ECCBC staff!
- Are you a current or prospective family child care home in Colorado? ECCLA has funds available to start, maintain, or expand operations, increase licensed capacity, and reduce the number of family child care homes closing. Apply for funding today! Applications are due March 29, 2021. Learn more at www.ecclacolorado.org/fcchgrant/
- Free Family Home Provider Training on FCCERS-3!
School Age Corner
- Next School Age Caregivers Meeting is Friday February 26th at 3:00pm. Please respond to this email for more information and/or the link to join.
- Colorado After School Partnership Spring Professional Development Series
- Next Coffee with CAP- Understanding How Social Media Works & Its Effects on Youth
- Horizons in Learning Transformational Coaching 37 hour Virtual Course
- Join the new Coaching Community of Practice from OEC
If you have questions about earning a coaching credential in Colorado, please reply to email@example.com.
- Emerging and Expanding Child Care Grants from OEC coming soon! Applications should be available starting next week.
- Paycheck Protection Application Now Open
COVID-19 News and Resources
- State of Colorado general COVID-19 vaccine information in English and In Spanish:
- COVID-specific Financial Resources collected by Colorado’s Office of Economic Development and International Trade.
- Committee on Economic Development Resources for Child Care Providers
- Free Weekly COVID-19 Testing Available to Child Care Providers
- Boulder County COVID-19 Weekly Community Updates in English and in Spanish
- CDC Public Service Announcements in English and Spanish
- Dial Framework of COVID data for transparency, clarity, and predictability for Coloradoans to protect themselves in English and Spanish
- Find CDPHE’s most updated guidance and resources in many languages here
- Boulder County Public Health Child Promotion COVID resources for childcare providers
- Resources for those affected by COVID-19
- Free Testing for all Boulder County residents
- Next BCPH meeting for childcare providers is Monday Mar 8th, 12-1.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 720-400-7859,,796211853# United States, Denver
Phone Conference ID: 796 211 853#
|Licensed programs in Boulder County serving all ages who are currently operating and/or opening in the near future may be eligible for supports and access to additional supplies. If you would like to be connected to supplies as ECCBC has access to them, please fill out this form. Also please keep your status updated with the state here.
If your program has openings, please let us know at the links below based on location as often as you need to keep your information updated so we can refer parents if you’d like AND so we can keep the most accurate county-wide data on slots if you’d prefer we don’t refer.
If you know parents looking for care, please refer them to complete the appropriate intake form below based on location.
We realize you are receiving many requests for information but want you to know ECCBC is aware and doing our best to minimize the burden on programs to report by creating simple, consistent, and accessible ways to submit your information and needs locally.
Boulder County ECE Classifieds!
|Subscribe to this newsletter|