Poor health can interfere with a child's physical development and can make it more difficult to learn. Children do best when they receive regular medical and dental care by health care providers and dentists who know them and their families. Health care is important when a child is sick, but also when a child is well, to make sure he or she stays healthy. Good nutrition and lots of physical activity can help children develop healthy lifestyles that they can continue as adults. Parents should ensure that children's homes are free of hazards that can cause injury or illness and can work to make neighborhoods safe for children to live and play.
- Click here for more information on child health services in Boulder County.
- Click here for more information on Dental Aid in Boulder County.
- Click here if you need help in finding health insurance for your child.
- Click here for more information on how to protect your child's health.
- Click here for information on how to get your child vaccinated, get a copy of a vaccination record or review school and child care immunization information.