The Child Care Resource and Referral agency for Boulder County – Your CCR&R at the Council – is located at the Early Childhood Council of Boulder County (ECCBC).
CCR&R at the Council works to strengthen the local child care delivery system through community-specific, responsive solutions to the needs of Boulder County families and the child care providers who serve them. The CCR&R provides a bridge between families, child care providers and policy makers resulting in a higher quality system of options for families.
Your CCR&R at the Council provides the following supports and services.
- For child care providers:
- Technical assistance for new and established providers – call Jessica Knight, Programs Director at 303-895-3403 or email her at email@example.com
- Assistance with provider updates in Colorado Shines – call 303-895-3421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bi-monthly email newsletter covering topics of interest to providers and the families they serve
- Access to training and facilitation of the Professional Development Committee
- Quality improvement support
- Financial incentive programs
- Pre-licensing training and other support for new family child care providers
- Information on Colorado professional credentials and workforce qualification requirements
- Links to local, state and national resources
- For families:
- Community support:
- Data on local child care needs and trends
- Early childhood advocacy on behalf of Boulder County’s children
- Community partner engagement
- Work to build and maintain the local supply of quality child care
For more information on the services provided by Your CCR&R at the Council, contact Jessica Knight, Programs Director at 303-895-3403 or email her at email@example.com.