Our valued major funders include:
Office of Early Childhood
OEC implements the charge to the 34 early childhood councils across the state in order to “…establish a comprehensive system of early childhood councils to increase and sustain the availability, accessibility, capacity, and quality of early childhood services throughout the state.” (HB07-1062). In order to do this, the OEC provides both general operating as well as quality funds to work with licensed providers to improve the level of their rated licenses.
Buell Foundation is the longest private funder of ECCBC activities having provided funds for our Professional Development Program since 2004 and currently providing support for professional development, quality improvement and council infrastructure.
Boulder County Department of Housing and Human Services
ECCBC has received funding from Boulder County for several years in the form of both general operating as well as professional development grants.
Mile High United Way currently supporting Strategic Investment Grant partnership.
The Community Foundation Serving Boulder County is currently supporting Child Care Resource & Referral activities and COVID -19 relief funds.
The Longmont Community Foundation Alchemy Fund supporting Farm to ECE in for 10 Longmont child care providers.
The Wolf Family Foundation has provided ongoing funding for several years in support of early childhood.
Recent past funders have included:
- Caring for Colorado– Cavity Free at Three, oral health initiative.
- The Cielo Foundation – emergency mini grants for child care providers during COVID-19 pandemic.
- The City of Boulder– policy and planning support for the comprehensive early childhood system.
- Daniels Fund– CoAIMH Colorado Foundations of Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health for Early Childhood Professionals and Partners & Touchpoints Approach trainings.
- Dodge Family Fund– 2 years funding for an additional early childhood mental health consultant in Boulder County.
- Foothills United Way – CoAIMH Colorado Foundations & Touchpoints Approach trainings.
- The Piton Foundation– Early Childhood Mental Health Taskforce.
- The Rose Community Foundation– general operating and systems building.